Pitching a new client? Or perhaps you’ve just won a new account, but haven’t staffed up yet. Maybe you need someone to fill in while an employee is on vacation. I am available to help on a contract basis. And with more than ten years’ agency experience, I’m good at getting up to speed fast.
- Content development and management: designing/producing microsites; content development, corporate blogging, podcasts, e-newsletters, community development/management, web-based tutorials, social media campaigns.
- Developing strategic marketing plans: identifying key market segments; determining positioning, marketing objectives, and communications objectives; developing test matrices.
- Hands-on project management: working with clients, creative and technical staff, and outside service providers; senior-level client presentations; keeping projects on strategy, on schedule, and within budget.
- Nuts and bolts: writing creative briefs; developing schedules and estimates; managing lists, e-mail campaigns, lettershop, and fulfillment processes.
- Leading teams: leading existing account and creative teams; deepening client relationships.
SUCCESSFUL AGENCY RELATIONSHIPS:
Here are some of the agencies I’ve worked for; in many cases I have developed a fluid contracting relationship, allowing the agency maximum staffing flexibility.
- Euro/RSCG (San Francisco)
- Brann (San Francisco)
- Cohn & Wells (San Francisco and Toronto offices)
- DirectWorks (Melbourne, Australia)
- McCann/MRM Gould (San Francisco)
- The 360 Group (San Rafael, CA)
- True North/Wells Marketing (San Francisco)
- WNM (Melbourne, Australia)
- Yates Advertising (San Francisco, CA)
CALL TODAY (415) 209-6325 for more information about how I can help support your agency.