I have helped build business for a broad range of clients in the financial services, high-tech, telecommunications, and travel industries.
I have worked with the following financial institutions on acquisitions/conversions, new product launches, product sales, account activations, retention campaigns, or strategic planning. Products include IRAs, payroll processing services, home equity loans and lines of credit, I-shares, bank cards, small business products, and personal banker accounts.
- Bank of America
- Barclays Global Investments
- Charles Schwab
- Fleet/BankBoston Financial
- Wells Fargo Bank
- ANZ Bank (Australia)
I’ve produced customer acquisition and retention campaigns, product sales, renewals, upgrades, seminar invitations, learning modules, and/or strategic recommendations for the following companies:
- Intuit (Quicken Kids & Money)
- PC magazine
- PC World
As Director of Marketing at High Country Passage (now World Leaders Travel), I used e-mail campaigns, websites, brochures, catalogs and print ads to help the following organizations and institutions market educational travel to their constituencies.
- American Museum of Natural History Expeditions
- UC Berkeley’s Cal Discoveries
- California Academy of Sciences Travel Program
- California Commonwealth Club’s Travel Club
- Harvard Alumni Association Travel/Study
- MIT Alumni Travel Program
- National Trust for Historic Preservation – Tours
- National Geographic Expeditions
- Smithsonian Journeys
- Stanford Travel/Study
- Yale Educational Travel
CALL TODAY (415) 209-6325 to discuss how we might work together.